28.3.12

Regent's Park



Today is a warm day and I love it! How you can see,in my outfit I wore tights but maybe tomorrow I will wear nothing :)
I spent the day in Regent's Park ,the most wonderful park in London.
I wore a militar jacket, my stripe t-shirt from Zara, the Levi's 501 shorts, black tights, of course my Wayfarer sunnies and my comfortables brown boots but by the end of the day my feet were sore...


Hoy ha sido un día caluroso y m'he encanta! Como puedes ver en my outfit llevo medias pero quizás mañana m'he atreva a ir sin :)
Pasé el día en Regent's Park, el Parque mas maravilloso de Londres.
Llevaba una parka militar, mi camiseta de rallas de Zara, shorts Levi's 501, medias negras, por supuesto mis Wayfarer y mis comodisimas botas marrones, pero que al final del día mis pies están doloridos...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment