12.4.12

Cuff and Hole

Here are two pictures of my outfit from last tuesday, a simple casual wear but with a ponytail and cuff from H&M and the mint jumper from Zara with a Hole.
On my way to Chelsea I found a store called Anthropologie, amazing interior design, cute jewels and cool clothes, soon pictures of the store.
I heard of the store but I've never seen it and now I love it!

Aquí dos fotografías de mi outfit del pasado Martes, un look muy casual pero con una cola de caballo adornada por un cuff de H&M y mi jersey color menta de Zara con un agujero detrás.
En mi paseo por Chelsea encontré una tienda llamada Anthropologie, increíble el diseño interior, joyas bonitas y ropa muy cool, pronto pondré las fotografías que tomé de la tienda.
Había escuchado hablar de esta marca pero nunca la había visto y ahora me encanta!

xx




3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - you are stunning!! Following you :) stop by my blog and follow back?

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. m'encanten el jersei i això del cabell!!
    queda moníssim (jo vull cabell ='( xd)

    t'estimooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hair cuff looks amazing! I've been wanting to get one for a while now and your photos have definitely convinced me to get one!
    xxx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete